Re: [SLUG] Elx linux

From: Russ Wright (rwrigh10@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 17:27:14 EST

Hey all
Update Install has failed on my test machine and on my laptop. I have a
Toshiba 1605 cds laptop and X just will not work. The entire install happens
perfectly, but then after I reboot X fails to start. Looking at the XF86 log
file it says: (hsync out of range) for all the 800 x 600 modes. I've tried
all sorts of combinations of settings but no success. Anybody run into this
issue before?

Regards
Russ W