Re: [SLUG] Multilink Modems

From: Patrick Grantham (pwgrant@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 10:29:06 EST

Try DirectTV, that have package called DirectPC. Internet to your PC via an
18' satellite dish. Primestar was taking about at one time a couple of
years ago. It's not as fast (200k-400k downstream) and does use a analog
phone line to initiate the connection and is used for upstream data. ISDN
may also be available.