Re: [SLUG] Multilink Modems

From: Glenn Meyer (me@glennmeyer.com)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 12:43:15 EST

Thanks for the suggestions. I have explored those options as well.
Unfortunately, ISDN is not available. I looked into satelite, but our
network engineers have researched it and said that they have been told that
non port 80 and 443 traffic is routed differently through their systems and
proxies and that speeds on those systems will be limited to approximately
dial-up speed. I can't work with that. However, I have NOT been able to
confirm that.