[SLUG] Re: Linux Virus Protection? [was: http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=02/02/08/231223]

From: doc (e.net@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 22:20:02 EST

Dunno about McAfee, I use Norton to defend M$ stuff, but
found this on the Symantic site:
Symantec Security Response - Linux.Hijacker.Worm
This is a worm that attempts to insert itself onto systems running
Red Hat Linux 6.2 and 7.x, and possibly other System V-based
Linux versions, that have ...
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/
linux.hijacker.worm.html
- 11.4KB - United States