Re: [SLUG] http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=02/02/08/231223

From: Bill (selinux@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 12:53:55 EST

On Friday 08 February 2002 22:48, you wrote:
Sorry for the multiple posts ... not sure what might have caused that. My
only guess would be that it's part of the Comcast changeover. I lost
connectivity altogether for about an hour this morning.

Bill

--
We're sorry, but due to ongoing security concerns, we no longer accept e-mail
attachments created by Microsoft applications. Please accept our apologies for