Re: [SLUG] ISA Ethernet troubles (again)

From: Scott Piper (piper@ij.net)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 10:36:48 EST

You may need a more recent version of modutils than you have (they
changed the directory structure of the /lib/modules/kernel_version
sometime last year or so). Look and the Documentation directory in the
linux source tree (Changes will tell you the version of modutils and
other things that you need). You can get quite a bit of info from the
docs, and I would advise you to look in the modules directory for your
ethernet card and any other modules you want info on.

scott