Re: Morser -- was: Re: [SLUG] DHCP question - text 2 speech??

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 07:54:41 EST

>I don't have ANY experience using it, but IBM ViaVoice comes with Mandrake
>and there are a number of screen readers for the visually handicapped ...
>perhaps you could capture / transform their output?

Lots of screen readers, yes. But ViaVoice? I have never seen/heard it
work for anyone other than IBM employees at shows. I want voice
recognition so badly... friends have tried... it has never actually
installed and run...

Ah well. If anyone gets ViaVoice running with USB, please let me know.

- Robin