RE: [SLUG] KVM Switch recommendations

From: Gary Cook (gcook1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 10:28:56 EST

Bill,

Linksys has a really good one I hear. And pretty cheap too. A 2-port with
cables

57.95

4 port without cables: $73.95

http://www.us.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10232551&loc=101&rp=true

I personally have a two port Belkin Omniview, because I bought it second
hand, the cables cost me just about what this kvm costs. The Belkin has
been great. I use it to switch between a Linux server and Win2K.

http://www.us.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10232552&loc=101