Re: [SLUG] Question regarding Horde/IMP

From: Brett Simpson (simpsonb@hillsboroughcounty.org)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 10:46:00 EST

When you install webmin don't forget to install the perl module Net::SSLeay and then enable it in the webmin configuration. This will give you a more secure connection via https.

Brett

>>> gcook1@tampabay.rr.com 02/23/02 10:36 AM >>>
I am setting up a Linux Redhat Server 7.2, with php, imp/horde, ssl, imap,
apache, etc.

I also installed the gnome graphical user interface and a tool called
webmin.

When I install php is says there is a version 4.0.6.7 ? or something like
that and it conflicts with the version I am trying to install. However, I
am not sure if it really has php install or installed properly because I
cannot get horde/imp to work because it shows 5 files all ending with php
when I try to access horde/imp via a browser.

Is there a simple way to check the php installation or remove it and
reinstall it? Should I be using some kind of switch to say apache is
installed.

Please help,

Gary Cook
Linux Newbie & New SLUG member