[SLUG] dsl and linux connections

From: Michael C. Rock (mikerock01@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 21:19:44 EST

OK, now I have Earthlink dsl on my '98 box on my home network. I have a
linux dhcp server and a linux workstation as well. All my boxes get their ip
from my linux server.

I have two nic cards in the '98. one for the dsl from the hub to eth1 and
the other also from the hub on eth0. One gets it's ip from earthlink and
the other from dhcp.

I have tried to connect to the internet via netscape through my internal
network without success. Do I need to install another nic card and so some
kind of masqueraing with the earthlink ip address.

I am really on new ground here so if I sound like a nut case, just say so
but I need help either from you all or direct me to some reading material.

Michael C. Rock