RE: [SLUG] Job assistance,, quietly

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 09:26:42 EST

I like what someone said in one of the previous posts:

1. It lets anyone listening know that we are not to be taken for granted
and,

2. We sometimes learn that where we are is not as bad as it seems.

My only issue is that I have been told that I am making as much as I can
expect in this position,, and according to all the salary sites that I have
visited, I am being underpaid by a bunch. That having been said,,, who in
their right mind would hire a sixty year old man!! ;o)

I find that part the most difficult to accept.

I guess my only choice is to try to pick up extra work that I can do
online. Talk about a tough assignment!

Michael C. Rock