Re: [SLUG] New newsforge stinks

From: Tina Gasperson (tinahdee@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 11:15:59 EST

I'm not liking it at all right now, Derek. It doesn't
just stink, it STINKS. I'm trusting that the glitches,
including layout problems and loading times and a host
of other things that don't even show to the general
public, are going to be worked out speedily.
<cliche>Growing pains, gotta get the bugs worked
out</cliche> <platitude>hang in there, things will get
better</>.