Re: [SLUG] re init my console

From: Ed Centanni (ecentan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 22:05:45 EST

I have on occasion used some utilities (named SVGA....) that come with
the SVGA package to reset a glommed up console. It doesn't always work
but came through for me several times. I would either type them in
blind at the console or telnet in from another machine and run the
utility pointing it to the target console device (/dev/tty[0-N]).

See the man pages.

Ed.