Re: [SLUG] Convert ASCII to binary?

From: Greg Schmidt (slugmail@gschmidt.net)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 14:11:34 EST

You could try:

uudecode -o hopewegetit.sdw mygibberish.txt

The binary StarOffice file was uuencoded so it could be sent as ASCII text
through the mail. You're going to need to uudecode it. Most MUAs handle
uuen/decoding automagically, so you might get a readable attachment by
trying to open the message in another email thingy.