[SLUG] Looking for a mail client

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@pobox.com)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 08:08:27 EST

Hello All:
I'm looking for an email client / solution. My requrements are.
1. Be able to use fetchmail and procmail to receive the mail.
2. Be able to view the mail both localy and remotely (i.e from work)
Maybe through the web.
3. Uses the linux email format for the messages. So If I want I could
use mutt or something like it to view the email. I really don't any
propritary email formats that requre import or export.

Any suggestions on this would be greatly appricated. I have been using
netscape 4.x mail and found no easy way to move my mail into mozilla. So
I've decided that if I could find a mail soultion with the above
requirements. Then it would not matter what email client I used and I
would be able to view the email from work using a web browser.

Thanks
Mike M.