[SLUG] Need some help from the group

From: dmeyer07@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 18:39:14 EDT

Good Evening,

I will be attending the Brandon meeting tomorrow night and will be discussing
a major project at my son's school. It will involve about 30 desktop units
and one or two servers. My company (CRB Technologies, Inc.) will provide all
the hardware, and I've convinced them to go with an ALL LINUX environment
(I'll explain this more tomorrow...I think you'll all like it).

I'd like to discuss this tomorrow at the meeting and see if I might be able to
recruit some of you that are smarter than I to assist me in this project.

We're in the planning phases right now, and the project needs to be done prior
to the beginning of the school year (August timeframe). More details tomorrow.

Thanks!

Dave