Re: [SLUG] Need some help from the group

From: dmeyer07@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 06:52:18 EDT

Absolutely! This is going to be a big project. It is for a non-profit
Christian school in Seffner. They are getting a grant to do this and the
foundation supporting them has pledged their support. The scope of the
project is 2 computers in each room with access to the Internet (that will be
14 of them) and a 12 system lab in their library. All the cables have been
run and I will be putting wall, outlets on them (this is a new addition to a
school). Once the money has been approved, I'll finish the sales job. I just
had to be sure I could get some in the group to help. We'll need a main server
(DHCP & File / Print), firewall server, and they have a CD Server they want to
use if they can. All I'll need from the group is your LINUX knowledge, and
willingness to help out on Saturday's, etc. Frankly, I think there is enough
talent in the group that with enough people we could do this in one day...I
think.

Anyway, I'll share more tonight. Thanks everyone for your positive feedback.

Dave