RE: [SLUG] Want to join in "Need some help from the group"

From: William R Coulter (wreedc@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 10:19:20 EDT

Hi Dave.

I would like to join in what you are doing. I young in experience with
LINUX but I am willing to learn. Plus, I have lots of time to work on this
project because I am currently attending college. I really enjoy working
with LINUX because it reminds me of working with DOS. With DOS you had to
know what you were doing and you couldn't fake it. I hope that I will be
able to attend tonight's meeting.

Thanks,

William
813-495-3777