[SLUG] Simple drafting program

From: Bill (bill@organic-earth.com)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 15:35:06 EDT

Can anyone recommend a SIMPLE drafting package that would let me sketch a
garden layout and then dimension it so that it simply looks nice without
jumping through a lot of hoops to learn it? I really just need to layout some
rectangles and have the lines straight, the corners square and the dimensions
accurate to within 1/4 inch.

I do not want to learn architectural engineering or surveying. ... just draw
a few straight lines and have them meet at the corners so I can fill the
rectangles with color.

Bill