RE: [SLUG] Control, I need CONTROL

From: Todd Robinson (mtrob@penguix.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 08:31:18 EDT

You can go to Borders and get a magazine called Nuts and Volts. It's a
large format (bigger than a regular mag) magazine that has all kinds of
simple hardware projects in it. But equally as good are the ads for PIC
and stamp controllers. They are quite cheap and quite capable. Most
are programmable in a BASIC like language that you down load to them via
a serial connection. Then you can run the program and watch what it
does. They have simple circuits for reading or controling all kinds of
things. I think Zworld advertizes here too.

Todd