RE: [SLUG] Hi....question time again...

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 08:20:29 EDT

If you can do this on a very low budget and let all of us on the list
promote your shop to the non 'geek' community then I would say go ahead and
take the plunge. No one who is not a geek is going to go out and set up a
Linux box from scratch and how is linux going to grow as a desktop without
someone offering 'built' units for them to purchase??

I for one, use castoffs from where I work, and I bought a used computer and
it worked just fine. But most computer users who 'might' try Linux at home
would probably not have the expertise to do it on their own.

All business ventures are risky, BTDT

FWIW

Michael C. Rock