Re: [SLUG] MTA dumping mail to another machine

From: steve (steve@itcom.net)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 00:33:42 EDT

I forget if fetchmail allows that but there's nothing stopping you from
picking it up again from a different machine also running fetchmail.

--

Steve ________________________________________________________ HTML in e-mail creates out-security, and more spam. By using it you teach others, less knowledgeable, that it's safe to use.