[SLUG] Job offer

From: robin (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 09:39:02 EDT

I posted this on the site...

*ob:* Web Graphics Designer/Layout Person
*Contact:* Robin Miller
*Phone:* 410-215-2894
*Email:* robin@roblimo.com

*Long Description:* We need a freelance graphics artist/web layout person
who can help us make needed improvements in these sites, possibly other
OSDN sites as well, since our internal staff is overwhelmed with work.We
estimate (based on current needs) 20 - 30 hours per week for about 4 weeks,
with a continuing need for about 10 hours per week after that.

*Requirements:* At least some familiarity with Perl. We'd *like* someone
who knows a little about Slash code -- enough to find and change templates
and commit to a CVS tree, but this is not a strict requirement. Beyond
that,
it's a "do we like your work?" thing, as it always is (when you come
right down to it) when hiring graphics people. We prefer simple HTML to
complex browser detection schemes, so real honest-to-glub HTML knowledge is
required, along with at least some demonstrated experience with CSS and
XML.

Best first contact = email, with URLs (not attachments) of work you've
done.