[SLUG] 44 MB syquest drive

From: Ronald KA4INM Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 23:28:02 EDT

Hi all:
   I have a 44 MB SyQuest 5.25" removal drive (SCSI) it seems to
be OK, but I can't find any how-to for it. How would I find out
what the device identity is, or major and minor numbers for it?
  (a true Bernoulli box) It doesn't seem to appear as a HD.
I have two cassettes for it, they may be formatted Mac, bad
or something I haven't thought of.

   My SCSI 96 meg ZIP drive works fine, I had no trouble finding
it is device sda.

        73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
     100% LINUX, since July, 1997 SENT Time and Date are UTC
        Visit my HAM Web SITE at: http://www.qsl.net/ka4inm