Re: [SLUG] Suspicions confirmed!

From: Syd Alsobrook (syd@ittagteam.com)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 14:59:18 EDT

Debian is more of a technical distro and is used by a different type of
user than say Red Hat. Many Debian users also use it more for servers
than workstations which makes for a more conservative approach to
upgrading. I have also been using Debian/testing for both production and
non-production servers for sometime now with wonderful results. Upgrades
aren't for the faint of heart and I am quite content with Debian's "We
will release it when is ready" motto.

Syd

--

----------- Protect your privacy. http://www.epic.org http://www.gnupg.org