[SLUG] staroffice

From: William R Coulter (wreedc@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 10:55:25 EDT

Where can I get a free copy of staroffice? I understand that 6.0 is
available but I don't want to pay for it. Is there a free version of
staroffice?

Here is my problem. I am looking for a program that I can replace MS office
with on the Linux. I am in the process of switching from a windows machine
to a full and true Linux machine. I am tired of Microsoft crap. If I had a
20gig+ harddrive I would duel boot the system but I don't have the money for
a new harddrive.

William