Re: [SLUG] DNS Server -- RR POP3/SSL

From: Matt Moen (mattlists@younicks.org)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 10:37:50 EDT

Has anyone had complaints about other services besides DNS? Namely, do they
have much to say about ports 80, 25, and 443?

I'm assuming this nastygram came via their e-mail service, right? I use
other means (like port 25 and panix.com) for receiving e-mail, and after
looking at how often they have problems with their smtp/pop3/whatever
on their service website, I haven't been exactly antsy to figure out
what my username/password is there.

Matt