RE: [SLUG] windows emulators

From: Carson Wilcox (carson_wilcox@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 13:23:10 EDT

What I need to do is run M$word and I hate to reboot
to windows to do it.
I normally use OpenOffice but have some docs at work
that simply don't convert well enough to do that.

Any Ideas, and please don't suggest that the company
switch because that isn't about to happen, not in my
life time, as much as I'd like it to. At any rate, I'm
a consultant and will be long gone before they
consider it.

Carson

--- Craig Zeigler <craig@penguindevelopment.com>