RE: [SLUG] windows emulators

From: Craig Zeigler (craig@penguindevelopment.com)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 11:07:31 EDT

William,
I know it's not a great help, but the only thing that keeps me from
switching entirely to Linux, is Counter-Strike.
So far, I have not been able to make CS work under wine. I'm not sure if
xwin32 will do it or not.
If someone has a way to make it work, I would be shocked, and very very
pleased. :)

-Craig Zeigler