[SLUG] windows emulators

From: William R Coulter (wreedc@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 13:42:24 EDT

Carson said that xwin32 and wine are window emulators under UNIX or Linux.
How well do they work and are there others?

This is what I am trying to do. I want to switch to Linux but I still play
games. I know that I can switch MS office for Star Office and Windows 2000
for Red Hat 7.3. That is the majority of what I need. I still need an mp3
riper, a DVD player software, and a way to play games. If I can have a very
stable emulator for windows I can install and play my games under windows in
Linux.

William