[SLUG] HELP: Installing PostgreSQL on RedHat 7.3

From: Jeff Barriault (jeffbarr@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 20:56:19 EDT

I'm having a little trouble installing PostgreSQL on RedHat 7.3 and was
hoping someone could help. Basically, I've installed the RPMs from the CD
without any problems. I've also installed the latest Webmin RPM from
http://www.webmin.com. I can start the postgresql service from the Bootup
and Shutdown menu in Webmin, but can't seem to get any further than that.

When I select PostgreSQL Database Server from the Servers tab in Webmin, it
asks me for an administration logon and password. I have no idea what to
enter in this dialog box. Whatever I seem to try returns "Login failed:
incorrect administation username or password"

I'm sure I'm missing something here in the setup of things. I've read a few
books and manuals, but can't find anything on installing from RedHat RPMs
and using Webmin. Any help would be appreciated.