[SLUG] One more thing regarding Red Hat

From: David Meyer (david@crbtechnologies.com)
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 07:48:12 EDT

If you do choose to call Chris Burnette, please don't shoot him...he is just
the sales guy for Florida who happens to sit next to the one who called me.

When you do talk to the right person, ask them this "So you mean to tell me
that if I sella computer that I make, and someone asks me to put Red Hat on
it, and I do for NO CHARGE, that's wrong?" You'll be amazed at the answer
you get.

I'm gong to consider this closed on my end. I had the conversation with them
and only wanted the group to know what Red Hat is really about. Until Friday
I was a huge Red Hat supporter. Now, every single commercial and residential
customer I have will hear one thing...SuSE. Like Red Hat, they too have a
good product, and are channel friendly.

And finally...Happy Fathers Day everyone.

Dave

David R. Meyer
President
CRB Technologies, Inc.
813.651.4933 (ph)
813.389.4529 (mobile)
david@crbtechnologies.com
Custom Data Solutions Powered by SuSE Linux
http://www.crbtechnologies.com