Re: [SLUG] What Do your acronyms mean and HELP!!

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 12:38:52 EDT

Most Common acronyms

IMHO - In My Honest Opinion , or IMHO In My Humble Opinion
FUD - (spreading) Fear, Uncertainty, and Disinformation
IMO - In My Opinion
IOW - In Other Words
IRL - In Real Life
J/K - Just Kidding (also known as j/k or j.k.)
Newbie - A user on the Internet that is either new to the Internet or new to
a part of the Internet. (for example an Internet newbie, or a chat newbie).
<---- Usually ragged on alot .....lol
Lol - Laugh out Loud as used above
ROTFL - Rolling On The Floor Laughing

Enjoy Joe,