Re: [SLUG] School Project - Update - (RED HAT FANS...PLEASE READ THIS!!!!)

From: Anita Pesola (jb2@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 22:24:54 EDT

Ok.....silly question time......I've been trying to ignore this thread
but this post got my attention.....since Linux itself is supposed to be
free, what's the big deal with unpaid for distros on new PCs? Or am I
reading this entire thing wrong?

Please, no flames---I'm just asking a silly question. :-)

Anita