Re: [SLUG] Lindows Pc now available at Wal-Mart

From: Matthew Moen (mattlists@younicks.org)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 22:32:58 EDT

Robin,

Not sure as to the feasibility of this, but perhaps what Newsforge needs
is a monthly rag for sale at Border-Walden-Barnes-A-Million's
everywhere. I'm not going to try to comprehend the psychology of folks
who consider ZDnet a "real" site simply because they also sell low-cal content,
flashy dead trees on newstands, but that seems to be the way it is.

Perhaps yet another merger, but with SCC this time? ;-)

Thus spake robin on the 17 day of the 06 month in the year 2002:

--
Matthew Moen

Outlook is as attractive to email viruses as a heap of dead and rotting cows is to a fly. So long as that maggot-filled pile of corpses is there, swatting at the flies isn't going to work. Alan Bellingham, SDM