Re: [SLUG] This is for Justin as he chose to dump gas on the fire

From: David Meyer (david@crbtechnologies.com)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 10:58:31 EDT

Believe me...I tried, but some out there call me troll, liar, etc. While my
post was not popular with Red Hat fans, it did bring out some enlilghtening
information from many people about Red Hat as a company and their business
practices, and Robin confirmed this with his excellent posting. More than
that we have seen interested discussions about distrobutions, maintenance,
etc. Justin decided he knew all the facts and felt he was obligated to slam
me. That's OK...I know I am right. Whether or not he chooses to believe me
or not is his problem.

Dave