Re: [SLUG] email to html

From: R P Herrold (herrold@owlriver.com)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 12:07:59 EDT

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Russell Hires wrote:

> I also should add that this was a sideways question to our list admin/html
> mail converter person. But, I should probably ask directly...Can we put our
> email in mhonarc fashion on the SLUG website? It would be better than what we
> have there now... ;-)

Technical guyd at NKS -- I will be happy to send a public key
for keyed rsync/ssh access to mirror a specified directory at
periodic intervals, if you implement this.

The mirrored directory would then be hung in the SLUG web tree
as and where the SLUG webmaster directs.

Please contact the webmaster and then if the webmaster wants
to integrate this into the site, me offlist to complete
details.

-- Russ Herrold