[SLUG] Monitor Colors

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 22:37:38 EDT

Will see from my return message that the list is up. That is great.

It seems that while I was gone the system was aparently hit with lightning in
Arziona. I had taken the system with me to use on a job without taking the
filters. Dumb me.

Anyway after numers trial and errors I wa able to get the system back up and
running more or less but I do need a wee bit of help.

But first the items replaced include power supply, modem and vidio card.

The problem is that all whites on the monitor from initial boot through the
GUI are yellow in color. Blue has disappeared.

The monitor was checked out with another computer system and appears to be
functioning normally.

Several vidio cards have been in the system and each shows exactly the same
problem.

Is it possible that there is a voltage tap setting or such on the mother board
or power supply that would create this effect?

Thanks

Frank

wsx