Re: [SLUG] Monitor Colors

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 08:30:21 EDT

Thanks for the help.

As I have this problem with 2 different operating systems both on hard drive
locaded in swapable drawers and with several vidio cards and since the mother
board appears to be running correctly on this box (I am connected to slug on
it.) then what this is telling me is that when I installed the new power
supply that I did not set it up correctly and that I do not have the voltages
set correctly.

Thanks I wasn't certain that voltage levels would cause this.

Thanks
Frank