[SLUG] Linux Only Now

From: Michael C Rock (mikerock01@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 15:09:01 EDT

>Well,

I finally did it.

My home network which consists or three CPU's is totally RH Linux.

And it feels just fine. I am sure I will have lots of questions to ask
as I add software that I need,,, Like the accounting programs that are
most like Quicken ( month I think I recall from the list) and a good avi
player, sound controller and CD Writer.

I got tired of trying to keep '98 running on the Compaq Presario 7478
that I have. Linux loaded without any problems at all.

Does anyone else have linux on that box?

Michael C. Rock