RE: [SLUG] Linux Only Now

From: Seth Hollen (seth@hollen.org)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 10:00:13 EDT

Congrats!

For a good avi player I use xine.

Take care,
Seth Hollen
seth@hollen.org
727-919-1598

-----Original Message-----
From: slug@lists.nks.net [mailto:slug@lists.nks.net] On Behalf Of
Michael C Rock
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 3:09 PM
To: slug@nks.net
Subject: [SLUG] Linux Only Now

>Well,

I finally did it.

My home network which consists or three CPU's is totally RH Linux.

And it feels just fine. I am sure I will have lots of questions to ask
as I add software that I need,,, Like the accounting programs that are
most like Quicken ( month I think I recall from the list) and a good avi

player, sound controller and CD Writer.

I got tired of trying to keep '98 running on the Compaq Presario 7478
that I have. Linux loaded without any problems at all.

Does anyone else have linux on that box?

Michael C. Rock