Re: [SLUG] Linux Only Now

From: Derek Dakan (derek@intnet.net)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 11:52:48 EDT

That's great news! I work solely off of linux as well. I still have a win98
machine for my wife though because she does not like Linux. Only because
she is use to windows. That's fine with me.

I switched to Linux because I needed a real OS. Also I wanted to take
advantage of the the Open Source software. I find it quite conducive to my
Cisco studies.

www.freshmeat.net is a good source for any programs you are looking for.

Derek Dakan