RE: [SLUG] Linux Only Now

From: diego henao (dhenao@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 20:24:26 EDT

I strongly recommend to you to download xine to watch any video. I want
to ask you about your home network. Are you using squid nat?. I am using
NAT and let me tell you something, I have found that linux works better
doing that than windows 2000 server. I am more than happy with my new
server.

In the other hand, I want to ask everybody about irc's meetings. I think
it will be a good way to share information online. As a matter of fact,
sometimes people need answers really quick. This list is really good,
but some answers cannot wait for some impatient people.

Anyway, I would like to know what I can do with my new server. I mean, I
would like to know by someone else what other interesting things I can
do with a linux's machine as a server. I am not talking about mail, www,
samba, and so. I am talking about new things.

Thanks Diego