RE: [SLUG] Linux Only Now

From: Jason Copenhaver (jcopenha@typedef.org)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 19:17:05 EDT

On Sun, 23 Apr 2000, diego henao wrote:

> In the other hand, I want to ask everybody about irc's meetings. I think
> it will be a good way to share information online. As a matter of fact,
> sometimes people need answers really quick. This list is really good,
> but some answers cannot wait for some impatient people.
>

> Thanks Diego

I'm regulary in #sunlug on irc.openprojects.net ... LBase shows up
everynow and then... we've tried this a couple of times.. we can just
never seem to get enough people to show up on a regular basis..I'm almost
always there.. i'm not always paying attention to what is going on in the
channel though.. so be patient

Jason