[SLUG] Question

From: Diego Henao (dhenao@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 21:30:11 EDT

Hello everybody. I want to ask you about something that I have not tried in
Linux. I have Redhat Linux 7.3 as a server and windows xp as a client. What I
want to do is to share some information in my xp and use this shared folders
in my server to be in my FTP, therefore people on internet, they will be able
to download whatever they need. I know it is posible in windows 2000 server.

In the other hand, I want to do this becouse my biggest hard drive is in my
windows Xp, therefore I have almost all my files in that hard disk.

Any suggestions.

Thanks a lot for read this

Diego