[SLUG] Possible Venice Meeting

From: Craig Zeigler (craig@penguindevelopment.com)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 09:41:19 EDT

Good morning all,

Since the Sarasota meetings have been moved to north Sarasota, it has
come to mind to organize a meeting in the Venice area. I know there are
several people in Venice who would like to get involved, but it is not
possible or it is very difficult for them to make that trip.
Unfortunately Penguin Development is not handicap accessible, we cannot
hold it here.

Currently we am looking for interested people, and someone to host the
meeting. It would be nice (though not required) to have a broadband
internet connection of some kind (Cable, DSL, T1, T2, OC-... Well you
get the idea :P) so we can download packages and such that we many not
have with us.

The meeting time would defiantly be one that would not interfere with
any of the nearby meetings. (I'm thinking Friday night, Saturday
evening, or whatever is best) As many of us would most likely attend the
Sarasota meetings anyway, I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

If your interested, have suggestions, or whatever, please either reply
to this or send me an e-mail directly. Email =
craig@penguindevelopment.com

Craig Zeigler
craig@penguindevelopment.com
Penguin Development, LLC