RE: [SLUG] Florida (?Tampa?) Power-outage occurance..

From: diego henao (dhenao@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 19:38:55 EDT

I really prefer to have blackouts than see a tornado spinning next to my
house. A blackout is categorized in these grounds as normal. Next time
you complaint about something, just think that something worst could
have happened to you heheheeh. I will like to help you, but you will do
more if you contact your electricity provider and tell them that you
don't understand what's going on here. Tell them that you lived in
Europe and you never had this problem before.