Re: [SLUG] SuSE 8.0 to loan or sell?

From: Ronan Heffernan (ronan@iotcorp.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 11:15:04 EDT

Ben Ostrowsky wrote:
> Anyone got a copy of SuSE 8.0 to loan or sell? There's some copies on
> eBay that claim to be the downloaded ISOs burned onto CD, but I'm
> suspicious -- I didn't think you COULD download the isos. Well,
> legally.
>
> Ben

In case you don't know: CompUSA (at least the one on Hillsborough Ave.)
has lots of SuSE 8.0 in stock. $30 for personal, $70 for professional
(I think those numbers are right (+-$10?)).

They also have boxed sets of Sun's StarOffice ~$70; there is only one
boxed-set product, and it works on Solaris, Linux, and Windows.

--ronan