Re: [SLUG] Domain Registration

From: Smitty (a.smitty@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 20:52:39 EDT

SpamAssassin does an excellent job of filtering all but the most "ultralight"
spam. I use it as a client with kmail along with the kmail filters for the
ultralight spam. The url is http://www.spamassassin.org
Mailscanner requires commercial (non-open source) virus scanners to work in
that application. Rather than heuristics, which SpamAssassin uses, it checks
databases for open relays and none spammers.
Smitty