Re: [SLUG] need some PHP web development help with church website

From: Russ Wright (rwrigh10@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 22:16:26 EDT

Derek

I downloaded a copy of PostNuke over the weekend and I am giving it a serious
look. I think I will use some of the modules, although it was giving me
problems with an ODBC driver... anywho I like it and I thank you for the
suggestion. At the very least I am going to borrow some of the code.

Regards
Russ

Interested in helping me write some of it?